<tfoot id="wg9qp"></tfoot>
    <blockquote id="wg9qp"><tbody id="wg9qp"></tbody></blockquote>
    <nobr id="wg9qp"><listing id="wg9qp"><optgroup id="wg9qp"></optgroup></listing></nobr>
    <wbr id="wg9qp"></wbr>
    <button id="wg9qp"><noscript id="wg9qp"></noscript></button>

      天堂a无码a无线孕交,日本激情久久精品人妻热,日韩人妻无码精品久久久不卡 ,国产精品无码专区,影音先锋在线资源无码,蜜臀av久久国产午夜,日本一区二区三区专线,亚洲日韩性欧美中文字幕

      「醫學口語」醫務英語會話:肚子痛

      時間:2023-12-19 09:12:07 宇濤 醫務英語

      「醫學口語」醫務英語會話:肚子痛

        在國外就醫需要知道一些基本的對話交流。以下是小編為大家精心整理的醫務英語會話:肚子痛,歡迎大家閱讀參考!

      「醫學口語」醫務英語會話:肚子痛

        一、句子 Sentence Patterns

        大夫:請進。你哪里不舒服?

        Doctor: Please come in. What seems to be the trouble?

        病人:肚子不舒服。我想可能是昨晚吃得太多了。

        Patient: Its my stomach. I think probably I had too much at supper yesterday evening.

        大夫:你昨晚吃了些什么,能告訴我嗎?

        Doctor: Can you tell me what you had for supper yesterday evening?

        病人:海鮮,烤鴨。種類很多,有的我叫不出名兒。

        Patient: Seafood, roastduck. Oh, a great variety of things, I cant name them exactly.

        大夫:你嘔吐過沒有?

        Doctor: Have you vomitted?

        病人:嘔吐過。昨晚吐了三次,還上了好幾趟廁所。

        Patient: Yes, I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.

        大夫:我明白了。你得做一個大便檢查。我給你開一張化驗單。你帶著化驗單到化驗室去。檢查完后,請把化驗報告給我送過來。

        Doctor: I see. Now you have to get your stools tested. Ill write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.

        病人:好吧。待會兒見,大夫。

        Patient: All right, doctor. Ill see you later.

        大夫:待會兒見。

        Doctor: See you later.

        病人:大夫,這是我的化驗報告。

        Patient: Here my report, Doctor.

        大夫:請坐。讓我看看。沒什么大問題。只是你吃了過多的油膩食物,導致消化不良。我給你開點藥。吃了這些藥你會感覺好多了。接下來的幾天,你的飲食要盡量清淡一點。

        Doctor: Take your seat, and let me have a look. Its nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food. I will prescribe you some medicine for it to make you feel better. I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.

        病人:我會照你說的去做。謝謝您,大夫。

        Patient: I will follow your advice. Thanks a lot.

        大夫:不客氣。

        Doctor: You are welcome.

        二、句子 Sentence Patterns

        你嘔吐過沒有?

        Have you vomitted?

        昨晚吐了三次,還上了好幾趟廁所。

        I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.

        你得做一個大便檢查。

        Now you have to get your stools tested.

        我給你開一張化驗單。你帶著化驗單到化驗室去。檢查完后,請把化驗報告給我送過來。

        Ill write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.

        沒什么大問題。只是你吃了過多的油膩食物,導致消化不良。

        Its nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food.

        接下來的幾天,你的飲食要盡量清淡一點。

        I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.

        三、句子 Sentence Patterns

        (D = 醫生 P = 病人 )

        (D = doctor P = patient)

        醫生:我已經給你做了最后一次檢查,一切正常,可以出院了。

        D: I have made the last check-up for you, and all is right. You can dischargefromhospital.

        病人:是嗎? 那太好了。

        P: Is that so Its really good news.

        醫生:你已經住了三星期醫院了,是嗎

        D: You have been in the hospital for 3 weeks, havent you

        病人:正好三星期。

        P: Exactly 3 weeks.

        醫生:這是你的出院證,我叫護士馬上到住院處取你的賬單。然后你就可以辦理出院手續了。

        D: This is your discharge certificate. Ill senda nurse to fetch your bill at the Admission Office and then you can go through the discharge formalities.

        病人:謝謝!出院后我應該做些什么?有何建議?

        P: Thank you! What should I do after I go home Any suggestion

        醫生:首先精神不要太緊張,好好休息;第二,戒煙戒酒,加強營養;第三,洗澡時不要

        刺激手術切口;最后,要定期來查空腹血糖和做心電圖檢查。

        D: Firstly, avoid any mental stress and have a good rest. Secondly, give up smoking and drinking. Have more nutritious food. Thirdly, dont stimulate the incision when you have a bath. Finally, come to have examinations of fasting sugar and ECG regularly.

        病人:我會聽你的。

        P: Ill follow what you say.

        醫生:你的賬單來了。一共1600 元。你可以用現金,也可用支票付款。

        D: Here comes your bill. Altogether 1600 Yuan. You may pay either in cash or cheque.

        病人:我想用支票付帳。

        P: I will pay in cheque.

        醫生:你沒遺忘什么東西吧

        D: Have you made sure you havent left anything behind

        病人:我想沒有。真的非常感謝你們大家。

        P: I dont think so. I’m really very grateful to you all.

        醫生:不用謝,這是我們的職責。

        D: Dont mention it. That’s our job.

        病人:我可以請教幾個關于鍛煉的問題嗎

        P: May I ask you a few questions about exercises

        醫生:當然可以。問吧。

        D: By all means. Please go ahead.

        病人:像我這種病人做哪種運動合適呢?

        P: What kind of sports fit the patients like me

        醫生:做有氧運動如散步、劃船、滑冰、打羽毛球等耐力性活動就適合你,這些運動

        可提高肌肉運氧能力,改善你的心肺功能。

        D: Doing aerobic exercises such as jogging, rowing, skating, playing badminton and otherendurance exercises are all good for you. They enhance the ability of muscle to use oxygen and improve heart and lung fitness.

        病人:再次感謝你的建議和治療。

        P: Once again thank you for your suggestion and your treatment.

        Related sentence patterns

        You cant return to your work right now.你不能馬上恢復工作。

        Get much outdoor exercise.多做室外活動。

        Keep a diet.飲食要有規律。

        You are going to be discharged the day after tomorrow.你后天就可以出院了。

        The doctor has written a certificate for you 醫生已給你寫了出院證。

        I really feel strong and fit.我真覺得有健康有強壯。

        Have you got thinner since you fell ill 你生病以來瘦了沒有?

        You can go home tomorrow. Congratulations!明天你可以出院了,祝賀你!

        All the doctors and nurses here are very kind. Ill always remember you.

        這里的醫生和護士都很好,我回記住你們的。

        It is our responsibility.這是我們的職責。

        The exercises which occur without oxygen are called anaerobic.

        運動中不需要氧的就是無氧運動。

        Such exercises as weight-lifting are anaerobic, which require brief spurts of intense effort. They improve muscle strength or build up speed.

        比如舉重就是無氧運動,他需要短時間內用力屏氣,這種運動增強了肌肉的力量,加快了運動的速度。

        Ive benefited a lotfromyour advice.

        與你交談我受益匪淺。

        Continue taking the medecineand come to the hospital regularly. Once your illness worsens, see the doctor at once.

        繼續吃藥, 定期到醫院檢查,一旦病情惡化就馬上看醫生。

        單詞 Words

        seafood  n. 海鮮

        roastduck  n. 烤鴨

        vomit  vi. 嘔吐

        bathroom  n. 廁所

        laboratory  n. 化驗室

        indigestion  n. 消化不良

        oily  adj. 油膩

        avoid  vt. 避免

        短語 Phrases

        a great variety of things  種類很多

        made several trips to the bathroom  上了好幾趟廁所

        get your stools tested  做一個大便檢查

        write out a slip  開一張化驗單

        take your seat  請坐

        due to  因為,由于

        相關單詞 Related Words

        bellyache  肚子痛

        enteritis  腸炎

        gastralgia  胃痛

        gastritis  胃炎

        appendictis  闌尾炎

        enterogastritis  腸胃炎

        constipation  便秘

        nephritis  腎炎

        diabetes  糖尿病

        uraemia  尿毒癥

        urethritis  尿道炎

        cystitis  膀胱炎

        diarrhoea  痢疾

        dysentery  痢疾

        piles  痔瘡

        haememorrhoids  痔瘡

        門診組outpatient unit/section

        住院組inpatient admissions

        秘書室administration office

        院長室superintendent

        掛號柜臺registration

        感染控制委員會infectioncontrol commission

        營養部food & nutrition department

        總務室general affairs office

        總務組general affairs section

        醫品組quality assurance section

        醫勤組medical service section

        醫學工程室medical engineering office

        醫 副院長室medical deputy superintendent

        藥劑科主任室 pharmacy chief

        床科部中醫科chinese medicine 中醫科-內科chinese internal medicine

        中醫科-針灸科chinese acupuncture

        小兒科pediatrics

        小兒科-心臟pediatric cardiology

        小兒科-外科pediatric surgery

        小兒科-心肺pediatric cardiopulmonary

        小兒科-感染pediatric infectious diseases

        小兒科-胃腸pediatric gastroenterology

        小兒科-眼科pediatric ophthalmology

        小兒科-神經科pediatric neurology

        小兒科-遺傳科pediatricgenetics

        小兒科-預防注射pediatric vaccinations

        床科部小兒科-一般門診pediatrics

        相關短語 Related Phrases

        have a pain in the chest  胸口痛

        have a pain in the abdomen  肚子痛

        hav e a pain in the back  背痛

        have a pain in the ear  耳痛

        have a pain in the loins  腰痛

        have a running nose  流鼻涕

        have a stuffed-up nose  鼻子不通

        have a bad cough  咳嗽得厲害

        bring up phlegm when coughing  咳嗽有痰

        tougue heavily coated  舌苔很厚

        have a foul breath  口臭

        have a bitter taste in ones mouth  口發苦

        run with tears  流淚

        have watery eyes  流淚

        相關表達方式 Related Expression

        I have got a headache. (stomachache, toothache, earacke)

        我頭疼。(肚子疼,牙疼,耳頭疼)

        I have got a sore back. (sore throat, sore leg, sore eye)

        我腰疼。(嗓子疼,腿疼,眼睛疼)

        I have got a pain in my belly.

        我肚子疼。

        I have diarrhoea.

        我拉肚子了。

        I have a splitting headache.

        我頭痛得快要裂開似的。

        I hace been having pains in my chest recently.

        最近我一直胸口痛。

        I have been losing sleep.

        我最近一直失眠。

        I have been throwing up.

        我最近一直嘔吐。

        I have got a bad appetite.

        我的胃口不好。

        I have a ringing in my ears.

        我耳朵嗡嗡作響。

        My right eardrum has been infected.

        我的右耳鼓被感染了。

        My weight fell from eighty pounds to sity pounds.

        我的體重從80磅一下減到了60 磅。

      【「醫學口語」醫務英語會話:肚子痛】相關文章:

      與骨折有關的醫學口語會話07-31

      醫學英語:掛號醫務常用的對話03-15

      口語學習計劃10-02

      口語交際作文03-15

      外教口語學習方法英語口語八秘訣04-02

      醫務辭職信11-27

      醫生必備英語問診口語03-30

      醫務科工作總結12-15

      醫務工作總結01-16

      醫務科的工作計劃02-18

      主站蜘蛛池模板: 97久久精品人人做人人爽| 涩涩久久| 2020国产欧洲精品网站| 亚洲一卡2卡三卡四卡精品| 欧美日韩国产专区一区二区| 又长又粗又爽又高潮的视频| 国产成人精品中文字幕| 99re66| 18禁又污又黄又爽的网站不卡 | 国产精品中文一区二区| 国产成年无码久久久久毛片| 尤物AV无码色AV无码麻豆| 国产欧美日韩一区二区加勒比| 亚洲欧洲日产国码久在线| 日韩人妻系列| 强开少妇嫩苞又嫩又紧九色| 国产一区二区三区av在线无码观看| 国产中文字幕久久黄色片| 国产精品1区| 五月花av| 亚洲AV无码一区二区三区在线观看| 玩弄漂亮少妇高潮白浆| 欧美日本日韩aⅴ在线视频| 99精品视频免费| 亚洲欧美精品伊人久久| 亚洲欧美偷国产日韩| 亚洲人成网站77777在线观看| 欧美成人精品三级网站视频| 国产很色很黄很大爽的视频| 亚洲人成电影在线天堂色| 2021国产成人精品久久| 少妇一夜三次一区二区| 亚洲永久精品ww47永久入口| 欧洲高清无码| 丰满无码人妻热妇无码区| 中文字幕久久精品波多野结 | 欧美激情第一欧美在线| 日韩草逼| 丝袜人妻一区二区三区网站| 国产精品成人av电影不卡| 亚洲熟妇无码成人A片|