<tfoot id="wg9qp"></tfoot>
    <blockquote id="wg9qp"><tbody id="wg9qp"></tbody></blockquote>
    <nobr id="wg9qp"><listing id="wg9qp"><optgroup id="wg9qp"></optgroup></listing></nobr>
    <wbr id="wg9qp"></wbr>
    <button id="wg9qp"><noscript id="wg9qp"></noscript></button>

      天堂a无码a无线孕交,日本激情久久精品人妻热,日韩人妻无码精品久久久不卡 ,国产精品无码专区,影音先锋在线资源无码,蜜臀av久久国产午夜,日本一区二区三区专线,亚洲日韩性欧美中文字幕

      醫務英語:問診常用句子

      時間:2021-07-02 15:30:02 醫務英語

      醫務英語:問診常用句子

        導語:問診是指中醫采用對話方式,向病人及其知情者查詢疾病的發生、發展情況和現在癥狀、治療經過等,以診斷疾病的方法。下面是小編為您收集整理了問診常用英語句子,歡迎閱讀!

      醫務英語:問診常用句子

        問診常用的英語句子(一)

        Have you had any discomfort[有什么不舒服嗎?]

        When was your last menstruation[你上一次月經是什么時候?]

        How long is your period usually[通常你的月經周期多長?]

        Have you had any bleeding, watery discharge or pain in your lower abdomen[你有過陰道出血、水性分泌物以及下腹部疼痛的情況嗎?]

        How long has this been bothering you[這種不適感有多久了?]

        Did you feel contractions regularly[你感覺到過有規律的宮縮嗎?]

        What`s the amount of beeding Is it profuse[出血量多少?很多嗎?]

        Do you mind if I examine you briefly[我簡單地給你檢查一下,你介意嗎?]

        Please take off your shoes and panties and lie on the examining table.[請你脫去鞋和褲子,躺到檢查床上。]

        I`ll run some tests on you.[我要給你做些化驗。]

        That`s due to your heavy period.[這是因為你月經過多造成的。]

        I think it`s carcinoma of the breasts.[我認為是乳腺癌。]

        We`ll send her to the delivery room for further observation.[我們想把她送到產房進一步觀察。]

        Do you see dimly from distance or close by[您看遠不清還是看近不清?]

        Do you see objects dimly[您看東西模糊嗎?]

        What kind of pain do you have[怎么痛法?]

        Is there much secretion from your eyes[眼里的分泌物多嗎?]

        Does light affect your eyes[您的眼睛怕光嗎?]

        Do you see an object as if there were two that overlap[您看東西有重影嗎?]

        Do you see my hand moving[您看見我的手在動嗎?]

        Try not to blink.[不要眨眼。]

        Are you near-sighted or far-sighted[您是近視眼還是遠視眼?]

        Come back in a week for a re-examination of your eyes.[一周以后來復查您的眼睛。]

        I`ll send you some medicine (pill, ointment)。[給你開些內服藥(丸藥,膏藥)。]

        I`ll give you some tablets.[我給你一些藥片。]

        I`ll make up a prescription for you.[我給你開一張藥方]

        I`ll write out a prescription for you right now.[我馬上給你開張藥方。]

        I`ll give you a prescription. Take it to the chemist`s [我給你一張處方,到藥房去配藥。]

        I think you`d better take Chinese traditional medicine.[我認為你最好服用中藥。]

        Take the medicine according to the instruction.[請按醫囑用藥。]

        I`d like to put you on some medicine and have you come back in several days.[給我開點藥,幾天以后你再來。]

        One tablet each time, three times a day after meals.[每日3次,每次1片,飯后服。]

        Take one capsule every four hours.[每4小時服用一膠囊。]

        Take a dose three times a day.[每天服3次,每次一劑。]

        Put the ointment on the sore once a day.[把軟膏涂在患處,每日1次。]

        Shake well before using it.[使用之前要搖勻。]

        The medicine will relieve your pain.[這種藥會給你止痛。]

        This medicine can keep your fever down.[這種藥可給你退燒。]

        This is for oral administration.[這是口服藥物。]

        This lotion is for external use only.[這種洗劑只可外用。]

        You`re suffering from acute appendicitis and must have an operaton.[你得的是急性闌尾炎,要動手術。]

        I`m sorry to say you`ll have an immediate operation.[很遺憾,你得快動手術。]

        Your meals should be frequent but small in quantity.[應該少吃多餐。]

        Your meals should be light and digestible.[吃的東西要清淡容易消化。]

        You should take some more vitamines[你應該多吃些維生素。]

        You should go on a diet.[你應該節食。]

        You can`t touch anything sweet.[你一點甜食也吃不得]

        Fatty food will do you harm.[高脂肪食物對你有害處。]

        Avoid eating greasy food.[不要吃油膩食物。]

        Drink plenty of water.[要喝大量的水。]

        You are scheduled to have a GI and a GB test tomorrow morning.[您預定明天早上作胃腸檢查和膽囊檢查。]

        Please don`t eat or drink anything until the test is over. I`m sorry but you have to have an absolute empty stomach.[要檢查結束之前請不要吃喝任何東西。我很抱歉,您得完全空著胃。]

        This test is done on a 24 hour basis from 6 in the morning until 6 in the following morning.[這個檢查是以早晨六點到第二天早上六點的二十四個小時為單位進行的。]

        You may have something to drink whenever you wish.[你可以隨意喝你想喝的東西。]

        Please use this container for your urine.[請將尿放進這個容器內。]

        Breathe in deeply. That`ll do.[深呼吸,好了。]

        Now take a breath.[現在吸氣]

        Now take a deep breath with your mouth open.[現在嘴張開作深呼吸。]

        Now turn around, please.[現在請轉過去。]

        Take it easy and don`t move.[放松點,別動。]

        Show me exactly where it is.[請告訴我準確的地方。]

        Show me your tongue, please.[請把舌頭伸出來。]

        Show me which one it is[告訴我是哪個?]

        Show me where it hurts the most.[告訴我哪兒最疼。]

        You`d better have a chest X-ray.[你最好透視一下胸部。]

        Your tongue is rather coated.[你的舌苔比較厚。]

        Dull tongue with whitish and greasy coating.[舌質暗,苔白膩。]

        How do you feel now[現在你覺得怎么樣?]

        Where does it hurt[哪兒痛?]

        Which of your arms is sore[你哪個胳膊痛?]

        Do you feel weak[你感到身體虛弱嗎?]

        Do you have any pain in your belly[你腹部痛嗎?]

        Does it hurt here[這兒痛嗎?]

        You are scheduled to have an operation.[您要預定動手術。]

        First of all, we will prepare you by shaving.[首先,我們要給你備皮,做手術前的準備工作。]

        I will give you an NG tube right now.[我馬上給你插鼻胃管。]

        Urinating after an operation is very hard.[手術后排尿很困難。]

        Did you pass any wind by rectum[有氣從肛門排出嗎?]

        You can lie on your side more often.[您可以經常翻身。]

        You look a little better today.[今天看來你精神好一些。]

        You can get out of bed today.[你今天可以下床了。]

        Shall we limit the amount of visitors[要不要限制訪客的人數呢?]

        問診常用的英語句子(二)

        Hello.may (can) I help you[您好,我可以幫您嗎?]

        What seems to be bothering you[您覺得哪兒不舒服?]

        Do you have a record[您有病歷嗎?]

        I`ll transfer you to the surgery department.[我給您轉到外科去]

        what`s wrong with you[您怎么了?]

        Sit down, please.[請坐]

        When did the symptom begin [癥狀是什么時候開始的?]

        Are you bring anything up when you cough[咳嗽時有痰嗎?]

        Have you had any chills (chest pain)[您有發冷(胸痛)嗎?]

        Have you ever coughed up blood[您咳血過嗎?]

        All right. Let me examine you. Would you mind taking off your coat[好吧。我給您檢查一下,您不介意脫掉外衣吧?]

        Take a deep breath, please[請深呼吸]

        I`ll take a white blood count and give you a x-ray examination.[我將給您做白細胞計數和胸片檢查]

        I`m sure it`s pneumonia. You should be admitted to the hospital.[我可以確定您得了肺炎,應當住院。]

        How long have you been like this[這種癥狀有多久了?]

        When did you begin to notice these symptoms[您什么時候發現這些癥狀的?]

        What`s the trouble[怎么啦?]

        What`s your trouble[你怎么啦?]

        What`s the trouble with you[你哪兒不舒服]

        What`s troubling you[你哪兒不舒服]

        What`s your complaint[你哪兒不舒服]

        What`s bothering you[你哪兒不舒服]

        What can I do for you[你哪兒不舒服嗎?]

        What`s up with you[你生什么病了?]

        What`s the matter with you[你哪兒不舒服?]

        Is there a sense of distension and numbness[你有脹和麻木的感覺嗎?]

        When did the trouble start[什么時候開始不舒服?]

        When did the pain start[什么時候開始痛的?]

        When did it happen[什么時候發生的?]

        When did your diarrhea start[你什么時候開始腹瀉的?]

        What kind of pain do you feel[你覺得怎么個痛法?]

        What kind of stool did you notce, watery or mucous[你注意大便的樣子了嗎?是水樣的還是粘液樣?]

        What did you vomit, food or blood[你吐的是什么?食物還是血?]

        What kind of treatment have you had[你過去用什么方法治療過?]

        What about your heart[你的心臟怎么樣?]

        What`s your stool like[大便是什么樣子?]

        Where is your pain[你覺得哪兒痛?]

        Where does it hurt[哪兒痛?]

        What`s your appetite[你的胃口怎么樣?]

        How`s your appetite those days[近來食欲怎么樣?]

        How long have you been feeling like this[你有這樣感覺多長時間了?]

        Have you been coughing and sneezing[你是不是一直咳嗽和打噴嚏?]

        Have you got a high fever[你發燒嗎?]

        Any fever[發燒嗎?]

        Have you got any chronic disease before[你以前有過慢性病嗎?]

        Does it bleed often[常出血嗎?]

        Do you feel short of breath[你覺得氣急嗎?]

        Do you feel pain after meals[是飯后痛嗎?]

        Do you feel abdominal pain when you go to the toilet[你去廁所時感到腹痛嗎?]

        Do you have a pain in your stomach[你肚子痛嗎?]

        Do you have a cough[你咳嗽嗎?]

        Do you remember how many times you went to the toilet[你記得去過多少次廁所嗎?]

        Did you receive any treatment before you came to the hospital[來醫院前你接受過治療嗎?]

        I`d like to listen to your chest.[我想聽聽你的胸部。]

        I`d like to run a few tests.[我想給你做些檢查。]

        You must have a blood (sputum) test.[你需要驗驗血(痰)。]

        You have the flu.[你得了流行感冒。]

        You have got enteritis.[你得了腸炎。]

        You have caught a chill.[你著涼了。]

        You seem to have picked up some sort of infection.[你好象染上什么傳染病了。]

        When did you first notice it[你什么時候感覺到的?]

        What kind of pain is it[怎樣疼?]

        Did you run any temperature[你發過燒嗎?]

        Have you seen anybody about it[你找醫生看過嗎?]

        I think you need some examinations first.[我想您首先需要做一些檢查。]

        You`d better take an X-ray picture to see if there is a fracture.[你最好拍張X片子,看看有沒有骨折。]

        I`d like to give you an X-ray.[我想給你透視一下。]

        The X-ray reveals a dislocation of your elbow.[X光片顯示你的'肘關節脫位。]

        I`ll give your some medicine.[我給您開點藥。]

        I`m afraid you have to receive an amputation.[恐怕你需要截肢。]

        It is the only way to save your life.[這是挽救您生命的唯一辦法。]

        My diagnosis is that you have a malignant tumor osteogenic sarcoma.[我的診斷是您得了惡性骨肉瘤。]

        The fractured leg must be kept in plaster.[必須把骨折的腿打上石膏。]

        Open your mouth, please.[請張開嘴。]

        It`s too worn out to be filled.[這顆牙壞得太歷害了,無法補了。]

        Have you ever had an injection of procaine(pencillin) before[你以前打過普魯卡因(青霉素)嗎?]

        Does it hurt when you eat anything sweet or sour[你吃甜的或酸的東西時疼嗎?]

        I`ll be cleaning them now. let me know if it hurts.[我現在給你洗牙,疼就說一聲。]

        The wound hasn`t healed enough yet.[傷口還沒完全愈合。]

        You`ll have to wait for one more month, or they won`t fit properly.[你得再等一個月,要不然裝上也不會合適。]

        What kind of material do you prefer[你想要什么材料的?]

        Would you like to have a look at some of the samples[你要看一看樣品嗎?]

        You can try the gold-alloy ones.[你可以試一下合金的。]

        You`ve got to come five times before the work can be finished.[你得來五次才能做好。]

        Shall I fix you a plastic crown[我給你裝一個塑料牙套好嗎?]

        We`ll give you an X-ray to find out the condition of the root.[我們要給你拍一張X光片,看看牙根的情況。]

        You`ll have to leave your old denture here.[你得把原先的假牙留下。]

        You should leave your denture in your mouth all day.[你應該整天戴著你的假牙。]

        How are your periods Are they heavy[你的月經怎么樣?量多嗎?]

        Have you had any pain in this area during your menstruation[你來月經時間時這一部位疼嗎?]

        How about your menstruation cycles[你的經期準嗎?]

      【醫務英語:問診常用句子】相關文章:

      問診常用英語句子集錦05-04

      醫務英語:就診常用的英語表達05-23

      醫生必備英語問診口語03-30

      醫學英語:掛號醫務常用的對話07-05

      醫務英語常用會話:醫院掛號07-06

      醫務人員常用英語口語11-10

      醫院口語:醫務人員常用英語01-28

      醫務人員常用英語口語大全03-03

      醫務英語翻譯:口腔疾病常用表達02-03

      主站蜘蛛池模板: 毛片无遮挡高清免费| 98精品全国免费观看视频 | 精品少妇人妻无码久久| 日韩人妻精品中文字幕| 久久久噜噜噜久久中文字幕色伊伊| 韩国午夜三级一区二区| 98视频精品全部国产| 国产精品一区二区性色av| 久久精品国产77777蜜臀| 8av国产精品爽爽ⅴa在线观看| 国产在线熟女| 狠狠综合亚洲综合亚洲色| 日韩中文网| 成 人 免费 在线电影| 国产亚洲精品第一综合另类| 精品人妻一区二区三区蜜臀| 国外啪啪呦女网站呦齿| 97人人超碰国产精品最新| 超碰在线成人| 26uUU伊人| 精品欧洲AV无码一区二区男男| 护士张开腿被奷日出白浆| 虎白女粉嫩尤物福利视频| 一本久| 97国产超碰一区二区三区| 亚洲一区二区观看播放| 午夜在线欧美蜜桃| 99zyz| 青草99在线免费观看| 国产午夜视频在线观看| 日本三码电影在线| 国内精品视频区在线2021| 久久福利导航| 图片一区二区三区| 国产精品自拍第一页| 久久字幕| 国产系列高清精品第一页| 亚洲乱码二区| 久久久噜噜噜久久| 福利写真视频一区二区| 亚洲综合精品一区二区三区|